Saturday, March 27, 2010

Project 10 Pan : Attempt One.

Hi Again Gorgeous :)
Today I was looking at my collection, and really, it's not that big, but I really don't have money to buy more. I thought that it was a good occasion to use up thing I had for a while! Project 10 pan, you'll help me for that! I choose 10 product that I want to use all up before I can buy make up again. ( It'll give me the time to save up a little too !)

As you can see in the picture, I want to finish:

-MAC Dazzleglass in Goldyrocks
-Lip Smacker Skittles Lip Balm in Lemon
-Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy
-The Body Shop Tentalizing Lip Butter in Yes Yes Yes!
-Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Fair ( light 0-1 )
-L'OréalTelescopic Explosion Mascara in Black
-Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Beethoven
-Inglot Eye Shadow in 009
-MAC Pro Pan Eye Shadow in Parfait Amour.
-Finally, not shown in the picture, MAC baby lusterglass in Instant Gold



I'll keep you guys updated on what product I finish and I'll post a big post when I'll finish it :)



I'll have another post up tomorrow, the result of my first Weight Loss week... I'm actually scared of the result :S


Thanks for reading! 


Marie~~

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment