Saturday, April 3, 2010

Experiment : Sally Hansen Triple Strong advanced gel nail fortifier

I always had crappy nails, they peel, they are too flexible, they don't hold the nail polish more than a day and they turn yellow really quickly (yes, even with a base coat)

So today I got ( well, my boyfriend bought it as a ''easter present '' does it count in Project 10 pan? ) the Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced gel nail fortifier,and I hope it'll make my nails stronger and longer :)

Here's some pictures: 

Naked Nails , short and ugly :'(
The polish itself, hope it'll save my nails !
Again, thanks for reading, I'm sorry for the lack of post, I had a busy busy life in the past two weeks, hope everything will be normal soon!

Marie~~

1 comment:

  1. I used to use that! It really did wonders for my nails, and when I applied two coats, they were super shiny!
    I use "Nail Magic" now, you can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply. It's around the same price, and I found it works a lot better for me. So if this product doesn't work for you, you should definitely give Nail Magic a try!

    ReplyDelete