Saturday, March 6, 2010

FOTD 2 ( 03/06/2010 ) : Purple Von D


Hello!

Yes, I'm here again for my second face of the day :D, I hope you enjoy those post actually, if not, I'll try to do maybe more review, post hauls when I have some things to show, etc..

So today, I created my look with the Kat Von D Beethoven palette, read foward if you're interested in the product use to create the look!

EYES 
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre
-Kat Von D Eye Shadow from Beethoven Palette in galeano (last one) on the middle part of the lid
-Kat Von D Eye Shadow from Beethoven Palette in Sinner (5th) on the outer part of the lid
-Kat Von D Eye Shadow from Beethoven Palette in Tequila (4th) on the inner part of the lid
-Kat Von D Eye Shadow from Beethoven Palette in Rad Purple (6th) in the Crease and lower lash line
-Stila 24kt smudge pot in Golden Noir on the upper and lower lash line
-Cover Girl Lash Blast length mascara

LIPS
-NYX Round lipstick in Thalia

FACE 
-Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light 0-1
-MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium
-NYX Angel Blush

That's all! :D

Oh and, did you guys see something different? I curled my hair too! I used my CHI flat iron to do it, I think it turns out great!

Thanks for Reading!!

Marie~~ 

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment