Thursday, March 4, 2010

FOTD 1 ( 03/04/2010 ) : Alice's Neutrals :D


  

Yay! This is my first Face of the day! :D

Today I did a look that I called '' Alice's Neutral ''. Mainly because I used my lovely Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette to create a really neutral look, and then I added a blue pop underneath, which made me think of Alice's dress :D

Eyes
-Urban Decay Primer potion all over
-MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre on the lid
-Urban Decay Drink me, Eat me ( Aka Sin ) shadow ( second on the last row ) on the 2/3 of the lid starting from the inner corner
-Urban Decay Wonderland ( Aka Maui Wowie ) shadow ( third on the second row ) on the la 1/3 of the lid
-Urban Decay Mad Hatter ( Aka Twice Baked ) shadow ( third on the last row ) in the crease 
-Inglot Pro 16 Shadow 009 on as a highlight color
-Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Flipside on the waterline
-Urban Decay Alice ( aka Painkiller ) shadow ( second on the first row ) over the flipside liner
-Stila 24 kt Smudge pot in Golden Noir on the lash line
-Urban Decay Jabberwocky ( Aka Oil Slick ) shadow ( last on the last row ) over the Stila liner
-Cover Girl Lash Blast Length on top and bottom lashes
-Random fake lashes from the China Town ( 1 lash strip cut in half )

Lips
-NYX Round lipstick in Thalia

Face
-Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in light 0-1
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
-Cargo Blush in Topeka


I hope that someone in this world have enjoyed this! I surely did enjoy making it for you people :)


If anyone have any special request on anything, would like to see pictures of something, or a review on a product, please let me know :)

Thanks for reading!

Marie~~



 

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment