Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet my furry friends :D

 
Meet Tchoupie and...
 
 
Pedro!

See those little hairy friends? Aren't they cute? I just really wanted to show them to you guys because I love them a lot :)

The dog you saw is a little Cocker girl :) She's 4 years old, and she really love to be pet actually, she's also scared of everything, a little noise and she jump all over the place, looking for safety and scratching you're legs to let you know it... I love her anyway :)

Then the little hamster is Pedro. My boyfriend and I bought it for our 1 year anniversary last november, and he basically live at my house, never to his ''daddy'' 's house :) He's an hardcore hamster.. You should see him climbing on his cage wall and fall down in his hamster food. 

Anyway , that's all I wanted to say :)

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment