Sunday, March 7, 2010

Haul For my skin!

See the ducky? He wears sunglasses :)
What's up girls?

Today, I went to Costco with my parents, and I was in a huge need of cleansing wipes and of moisturizer. I wasn't really looking for those, but they jump on me yelling '' BUY ME ! BUY ME! '', and as the kind person that I am, I bought them xD. 
I bought, as you can see from the picture, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and a huge pack of Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing towelette ( I heard a lot of good thing about those wipes actually, and 15$ for 150 wipes... That's a STEAL! )

I'll do and update on those product when I'll use them for a little, to let you know if they worked for me and if they were a great buy ( with all the pros and cons about the product, you know, like a review ;)!) 

Oh and, I also got the best snack ever from Costco , they're called Cranberry Almond Thins from THINaddictives, and they taste soo good! They're also only 100 calories per pack, which include 2 or 3 thins, and they do not contain trans fat, which is always a great thing. I wouldn't recommend to eat the whole box at once, but when you feel the urge to cheat on your diet, it's a really good snack :)
Nail polish on is Turned Up Turquoise by China Glaze
Thanks for reading, it means a lot to me!

Marie~~

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment