Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introduction, Ya know :D

 
Ahah, failed, it's hard to write on Paint xD
Hello!
This is my first blog, and my first blog post. So I'm not a virgin blogger anymore * Party Time *!
Since I wanted you guys to know me a little better, I wanted to introduce myself by talking of myself basically, but I didn't want to bored you guys with a big bloc of text, so I decided to answer questions! * Party Time again *

Oh, I forgot to mention the boring stuff before... My name is Marie-Céleste, I live in Quebec ( which is in Canada btw :D, and if you don't know Quebec, you surely know some famous stuff from here.. Celine Dion, Le Cirque du Soleil, Simple Plan... Ever heard of them? :D ), I'm 16 and my main language is French ( bare with me for the gramatical mistakes ._., I apologize). Now let's take a look at those questions! (this is the 40 questions tag that's going around on YouTube if you were curious!)

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? I try to wash my face at least twice a day, once in the morning, once before I go to bed.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) I have combo skin for sure. Dry patches and oily T-zone is what I live with everyday ._. .
-What is your current facial wash? At this time, I'm trying the Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing cream, but I also use Cetaphil and Lush Dark Angel.
-Do you exfoliate? Yup, as much as I can. You need to remove dead skin from your face people!
-What brand do you use? St Ives Apricot Scrub and Lush Sugar Scrub too
-What moisturizer do you use? I need to find one actually ._.
-Do you have freckles? Nope, I don't.
-Do you use eye cream? No, but I'll have to find one soon enough.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes, I sadly do ._.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope, but since I saw Katy Perry on the add, I'm really considering it, not sure if it's for the product, or because of her xD

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium
-How about concealer? Maybelline Mineral Power in Light 0-1 (which is a little to light )
-Do you know your undertone color? Pink I guess :D
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love fake lashes, but I don't wear them that often, it's annoying with glasses!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, I know :D
-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now I have Cover girl Lash Blast Length and L'Oréal Clean definition telescopic Explosion
-Sephora or MAC? MAC :D
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, sadly D:
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Well, I use brushes like you should!
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes I do , Urban Decay primer potion is my lover!
-For the face? Nope I don't
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I love neutrals and browns ( and color too, I'm a shadow whore :D )
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I use GEL, why isn't it mentioned? :O
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never almost !
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They're good, but hard to deal with if you're in a rush
-Do you use mineral makeup? I guess so ( well , MAC MSF is mineral, right? )
-What is your favorite lipstick? MAC Creme d'nude
-How about lipgloss? MAC Goldyrocks
-What is your favorite blush to use? Right now, it's Cargo Topeka blush
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, I never did.
-Do you like drugstore makeup? I have nothing against it :)
-Do you go to CCO's? I wish I had one near by :(
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes I did, and I'll actually take some later in life
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No, I don't think so
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? To much blush, it freaks me out like nothing else!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Both! No to makeup racism!
-Which celebrity always has great make up? I love Katy Perry pin up styled make up :)
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Eye Liner for sure, or I look like a zombie!
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes I could without problem, but I love putting make up on :)
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No, I preffer myself with make up on ...
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I would say MAC, but there's a lot of good brand out there!
-What do you think of Makeup? Make up is... FUN! :D

Okai, that's all, I hope I didn't bored you guys to much ._.

Love, 
Marie~~

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment