Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FunnyFace Beauty's Dare to Wear Challenge

Hey hey! 

I took Alicia's challenge thinking it might be easy.. WELL! I deeply failed I think! :)

This is the original look :

And this is what I came up with :

I know, it is really not the same.. But it was really fun to do! I hope she'll do these more often, a challenge is good time to time :)

Thanks for reading beautiful people! 

Mariie~~

P.s.: I have a haul and some intense look comming soon :)
p.s.2: I'm at 33 followers right now, it is 17 away from the goal and from a winner of a M.A.C. Eye Shadow and LipStick!

 

4 comments:

  1. Marie,
    That is frickin' awesome!! What do you mean you failed?? Its such a great job.
    Im gonna post the pics and your link next week in an updated post.
    Yes, I will be doing more of them.
    Honestly it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! It looks the same! Congrats on 33 followers!

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is def not a fail, this is super gorgeous :) Congrats on the followers hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete