Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BOLD looks!

Hello Again!

I did those two looks yesterday and today, only to play with my make up.. I do preffer the first one a lot, the second one isn't being what I wanted it to be.

FIRST LOOK :
SECOND LOOK :

 So yeah... This is what I do when I'm bored.. The first look took nearly 5 h to be complete ( INSANE ) and the second not even 2. I really like the lips on the second one tho , they're pretty for fall :)

 I don't remember EVERY thing I used, but it's mainly my coastal scent 88 color palette for the first one, and a mix of M.A.C. and Urban Decay for the second for the shadows.

 I hope you like them :)

Mariie~~ 

9 comments:

  1. omg this is amazing you blew me away
    New follow
    hope you can follow too
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie
    OMG amazing!!! You have talent my friend.
    Did you use the shadow wet for the first look??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaaaa, you've got such talent! Amazing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @FunnyFaceBeauty
    No, nothing's wet.. I used a theatrical white base for the blue mask part, absolutely nothing for the pink and yellow and the silver lines plus blue triangles are metalliners from MARK that I'm freakingly loving... I'll do my first Monthly favorite soon, and they'll be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!
    i barely have time to just put my eyeliner on in the morning.
    great job.
    new follower. pls return

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you're so talented! the second one is stunning! really awesome!
    I'll follow your blog if you'll follow mine:
    http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa you are AMAAAAAZING!! I wish I had talent *cries*

    Loving the lip colour in the second look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. umm freaking amazing! i absolutly love it!

    ReplyDelete