Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update and FOTD : Sephora Sunny Style

Hi Beauties :D

First of all, I have to do a little update. I have 21 days and a half left of school, and they are really stressfull. My highschool years are coming to an end really soon ( and prom is coming too ! ), and I have a lot of final exam and papers due. I also do the Relay For Life on June 4th, and I did my school talent show 2 days ago. I hope you can all understand.

I also deleted the weight loss post, I don't have time to work out and to try out new diets or anything, I'll try to do them again this summer, I'll have a lot more time :)

Then, the face of the day. I received my sephora catalog ( the one with Tokidoki on the front page ) and I saw this picture :

Ain't that pretty? All summery with bright lips :) I tried it , with the product I own ( I didn't have anything they used actually ) and it turned to this :

I like how it turned out! It's different from what I used to do. Here are the product I used :

EYES
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer potion
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-Stila Eye Shadow in Oasis
-Coastal scents 88 matte palette ( bright yellow, gold, light orange, mid-toned orange and black to set eyeliner )
-MAC Amber Light eye shadow
-MAC Cristal Avalanche eye shadow
-Stila Golden Noir smudge pot
-Urban Decay 24/7 Eye liner in Zero
-Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in blackest black

LIPS
-NYC Retro Red Ultra Moist Lip Wear
-Mark. Glow Baby Glow Luxe in Lucky Luxe

I hope you liked it, if not, I did :)

Thanks for reading!

-Marie~~


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment