Sunday, May 23, 2010

Haul : 05/23/2010 ( Collective )

Hi Ladies !

Today I have a collective haul for you. It's mainly drugstore item, with some exeptions :)

First of all, I have to say that I got some of these item while I was doing project 10 pan, only because I swapped for them. That is not cheating right? It's switching the make up you'll not use for something that you might!

Okai, I'll go over each product : 

1. Tokidoki pencil case from Sephora. It's actually the only item I got from Tokidoki. It's uber cute and have a lot of space in to put pencils and such. It could also be used as a make up bag.

2. Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette. I've been wanting this gel liner for so long! ( well , since Tiffany D talked about it :D). I havn't used it yet actually. I got it in a swap as a custom purchase.

3. Korres Lip butter in Jasmine. I got it in the same swap than the buxom liner. It's still new. I opened it and GOD! It's delicious! I can't wait to use it! ( I still have to many lip product to go through so I'll wait :) )

4. Barry M kit. I swaped for this also. It came with a '' crease '' brush, 2 dazzle dust and a fine glitter dust. The two pinky shade are the dazzle dust and the violet one is the fine glitter dust. Their names are, from left to right, Candy Floss, Berry Pink and Violet Star
5. MAC Kid eyeshadow. I swaped for this one too. I got in in the pan form. It's a really good blending color actually, or great for natural looks.

6. Make Up For Ever no. 92 shadow. I bought that one, it's actually my first make up for ever item and I'm impressed! The color payoff is amazing. It can be hard to blend and the color might stain a little, but it's a really good eye shadow.

7. Lypsyl Lypmoisturiser Original Formula. I haven't used it yet but I heard a lot of good reviews on it. It smells like honey with a touch of mint to me :)

8. Dove Go Fresh body mist in Revive pomegranate and lemon verbena scent. Oh my god. This thing smells so good! I've been wearing it for the past week and I really enjoy how summery it smells.

9. NYC Blushable Crème Stick in Big Apple Red (645U). I haven't used it yet either, but with what I heard from Michelle1218 on youtube, I'm sure it'll be great!

10. Stila Lip Pot in Cerise. I swapped for this quite some time ago. It's a red tinted lip balm that really doesn't have a smell. I'm not impress or disapointed with it. It's just okai.

11. MAC Hello Kitty Tinted lip conditionner in Popster. OMG! I was so exited for that! I oubviously swapped for it since it's discontinued. It feels great and give the right amount of pinkiness to your lips. Plus, it smells really great!

12. NYC Matte Sunny Bronzer. I heard a lot about it and it's actually my first bronzer. Can't say much about it since it's brand new, but I'm quite exited to test it!

That's all folks! Thanks for reading!!

Marie~~
 


 

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment