Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint-Patrick Day! :)

Hello !

So today is all about green, isn't it? I came up with this look yesterday to celebrate it!:)

I used :
-SE-02 Pigment from the Shock Effect Stack from Naked Cosmetics (inner corner)
-Bio Green from MAC Pro (middle of the lid to the outer corner)
-418 Pearl from Inglot (outer corner and crease)
-Black single shadow from NYX (outer ''V'')
-477 Double Sparkle from Inglot (lower lashline)
-Going Bananas from MAC (inner corner highlight)
-351 Matte from Inglot (brow bone highlight)
-BlackTrack Fluidline from MAC (top and bottom liner)
-Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara from L'Oréal

I think it came out pretty! I love to keep my lids bright but going dark in the crease.. It adds caracter, definition and attention to have that bright pop there.

Today, I did my make up à la Cora (aka VintageOrTacky on Youtube). She did a tutorial on a dramatic smokey eye starting with the dark color on the lid and fading it out with a lighter one. I thought it look pretty so I ''stole'' her look! Ahah! You can see her fabulous skills here : CLICK!

That's all for today gorgeous readers!

Thanks for reading,
Marie~~

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you are so talented that you don't even need to go to complexions. Teach me to blend like this!!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete