So here's a new serie that I decided to start :) It'll be all about smoky eyes, which are my personal faves, and colorful looks, which are what I adore to wear also.
I have to say that this is my first try at tutorialing, Please tell me if you like it in the comment section :)
Okai, so as the first look of this serie, I decides to take the rainbow from the bottom and start with Grape Flavored Skittles ( aka the purple smokey eye :D ).
Here we go !
1. First, apply a primer over your eyes. It will help the shadow stay longer without creasing and make the color more vibrant too.
I used MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot here, although I would recommend something like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply a light lilac color in the inner corner of your eyes.
I used Urban Decay eye shadow in Grifter. Be careful if you use this too! Major glitter fall out will go down your face!
3. Apply a mid-toned purple to the middle of your eyelid and blend is with the lilac.
I used Urban Decay eye shadow in Flash.
4. Apply a slightly darker purple in the outer corner. Blend it with the previous shadow. Apply the same color to the lower lash line.
I used Make Up For Ever eye shadow in no. 92.
5. With a fluffy brush, apply a dark purple in your crease. Go two thirds in.
I used MARK i-mark eye shadow in Piccadilly.
6. Use a black shadow directly in your outer corner, and an highlight color on the browbone to blend the harsh edge all around the eye.
Sorry, this one is really washed out. I used Urban Decay eye shadow in Oil Slick for the black, and MARK i-mark in Whisper for the highlight.
7. Put your eyeliner on both upper and lower lash line. I prefer to wing mine.
Again, sorry for the major glare in this picture. I used Buxom Lash liner in Leatherette.
8. Curl your lashes and add mascara, and you're done!
I used Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara.
Oh Please don't mind the hair, it's all gross I know, but that's what happens on rainy day! ( And also, you might want to tame your eyebrows before doing pictures . OH WELL! I'm far from perfection, I'm simply an human! :) )
So yes! Tell me what you think about those tutorials! What you like, dislike, what I can improve! All constructives requests will be taken seriously :)
Thanks for reading guys :) My 100th follower give away will come soon!