Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I have new glasses! :O

Hello!

You know it if you read the title, but I got a new pair of glasses!

*YAY!*

Here's a picture of my "old" glasses :
AHAH! Don' mind that weird shadow! Anyway, you can see, they were pretty small.. The brand was FCUK if you're wondering.. I got them at Costco almost 3 years ago.

Here are the new glasses! :
I LOOOOVE them, they look geeky to me, and I think they suit me well.. They are Polo Ralph Laurent, again, if you were wondering. Oh and did I told you? I LOOOOVE them :)

That is seriously all I wanted to write today, but don't be scared, I have a couple looks and hauls to show you and some other good stuff :)

Thanks for reading ladies! :)
Marie~~

7 comments:

  1. Love them!!! I have a chunky pair of black ones but they don't look as good as yours do.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new glasses! They look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new one sure looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh the new ones look so good on you!

    I want to get a new pair too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Those fit your face nicely :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them! I just got new glasses, too! But they're rimless glasses from Reading Glasses Shopper.

    ReplyDelete