Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guess who's back? Back again! Marie's back, With an Eye of the Day.

Yes, I know. The title doesn't rhyme. :D

So. I "kinda" took a little pause if you haven't realized! It's part for personal reasons, part from extreme lazyness. Talk about honesty! :O

Anyway.

I'm back now. And for quite sometime! I bought a note book, that I like to call my planner, and wrote a bunch of ideas in it about future post and all.. So that might/will surely help! I also accept request, so if you ever want to see something.. Leave a comment :)

So to include a little interest in this post, and to actually show you guys something, here's my eye look of the day!
No face action though.. My skin is all messed up at this moment.. I guess that Cold weather+Dry wind+Snow Storm+That time of the month doesn't help with anything! Oh well !

 In order : 
-Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
-MAC Painterly Paint pot
-Inglot 415 Shadow in the crease ( turquoise/teal )
-Inglot 60 Shadow on the lid ( yellow )
-MAC Inter-View mineralize Eyeshadow ( the dark blue stripe ) on the outer corner/outer crease
-Inglot 415 Shadow on the outer lower lash line ( medium toned blue )
-Inglot 60 Shadow on the inner lower lash line ( yellow )
-MAC Crystal Avalanche shadow in the inner corner 
-MAC Blanc type on the browbone
-MAC Black track fluidline on the upper lash line and the water line
-L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara

I know, you might think that it's a little bright for this season.. But I want spring and summer back! I'm someone that like warm and hot weather... So winter in Quebec is really not my thing.. The feet or so of snow that we got yesterday made me feel depressed.. So I took out my turquoise and bright yellow to feel better :)

Thanks for reading! 
Marie~~

5 comments:

  1. I love it. You are so awesome at blending eyeshadows. I need some lessons. I love the pop of yellow. That is one colour I am going to get when I go to Inglot. I love your makeup looks and want more!!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! The colours compliment each other so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE THIS EOTD!! I wish I could pull off bold eye colors :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete