Thursday, July 8, 2010

Haul : 07 / 08 / 2010

Hi ! 

Today, I have a haul post for you! Since school is done and because I think I did well, I bought some little presents for me :) ( Please note that I havn't bought every thing at once . )

First, there's some lip products :) In order :
- MAC lipglass in Spirited ( this was in a swap )
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 907C Mauve Outta Here
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 903C Just Peachy
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 905D Smokin' Hot Pink
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lip Color on Sugar Plum Ice
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude

Then...
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Rosy Future
- Rimmel The MAX Volume Flash Mascara in Extreme Black
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in Blackest Black 
- Maybelline Super Stay Makeup 24h Micro-Flex Formula Foundation ( GOD THAT'S A LONG NAME :O ) in Sand Beige 
- Tokidoki Bastardino Cromatico Palette which contains ( Left to right, up to down ) Carnivora, Riposine, Mummetto and Bastardino
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in 14 Khaki

And last but not least...
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in 02 Natural Smokes
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in 04 Charcoal Smokes
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in 06 Amethyst Smokes
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quas in 08 Emerald Smokes

That's all!! I have a couple post comming! Like a Candles By Victoria Scent Shots Haul (and review), a Stylish Smokes series ( since I have all of the quads ) and some kind of serie with a review of each MAC Shadow I have, how I like to use them and how they apply type of thing.. Exiting, huh? :) (I'll maybe try to do my first monthly fav' for July too! )

Again, Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow if you like what you see! :)

Marie~~

1 comment:

  1. Really like those wet n wild lipsticks. Haven't seen them before.

    If you get a chance please check out my new beauty blog.
    The 30th person to subscribe will win a M.A.C lustreglass
    Once I hit 50 subscribers I will have a contest for 5 M.A.C goodies.

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete