Monday, July 5, 2010

Class of 2010 : Prom ( Last Update! )

Hey!

So, my prom happened quite some time ago actually ( on june 22 ). I haven't found the time to update my blog in any shape or form, and I'm really sorry about it! :'(

Now that summer is up and that I have a lot of free time, I can get to post more often! I have a lot of ideas actually! So, let's finish this mini serie on my graduation so we can get up to beauty.

 So, this is me, with my dress, which is a long ''A'' line dress with beads all over :) Sorry for the face! I was maybe too exited about the night :)

So again, my dress, you get a better look of it here :) On this picture, I'm with a girl that I know that seriously look like Ariel the little mermaid to me :) ( We were celebrating the '' WE HAVE LONG DRESSES '' since we were maybe 3 or 4 girls to rock that style )

I know, I don't have that much picture to show, actually, everything is on my boyfriend's camera. I had a blast and I'm glad that everything is over now :) ( I might update this post when I get the official pictures that were taken )

Thanks for reading and keep comming back! Beauty related stuff are on their way now :)

Marie~~

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment