Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I tried something new :D

Hello!

This past weekend, I was in the mood to bake. Since my mama just bought me a set of piping tips ( from Wilton, if you are wondering ), I really wanted to make my good look like pro goods.. :D

So, here the two things I ended up making :) Some cupcakes that I made for a friend's birthday and a cake, for dessert at home !

This is one of the cupcakes, the cake mix itself is a box one.. ( lame I know ) but I had to go fast for those one! I had only a couple hours to make them and frost them! I think they still turned out cute :)


Then this is my next piece of art.. I'm so proud of it! :) I did the cake myself, then I did the roses myself, then I frosted it myself, etc etc :) I think it turned out quite good looking :)

I have a new passion going on!! You'll probably see some more bakery thing on here, but this blog will still be a makeup one! Don't worry :)

Thanks for reading !
Marie ~~

3 comments:

  1. I love making cupcakes and cakes. Its one of my favourite things to do. I can't believe how good your roses are. You need to teach me that skill. I like making cakes that look like things like a hula lady or a monkey.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete