Saturday, July 31, 2010

Smoke is out Maybelline ! : 02 Natural Smokes

Hey!!

So today, for you, I have my first post of my first ever serie! * Round of applause *. It's all about the Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quads and doing a natural look and turn it into a more dramatic one.

There's four of these baby, so this post is about the first one which is '' 02 Natural Smokes ''. It's the one that include the more brown toned natural color and it looks like this :
 Here's both look I did with it :
See? See? Dramatic then natural :) I would surely wear the dramatic look more often, but I though it would be good to show that the quad is really polyvalent!

So Natural Look : The Close Up! 
Mini Tutorial :
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion ALL Over 
2. Mac Soft Ochre paintpot on the lid
3. Brow bone color from the quad all over the lid up to the brow
4. Lid color in the crease to define lightly
5. Crease color over the lid color concentrated in the outer corner
6. Outer corner color on the lash line as a liner, to define the eye a little
7. Curl lashes and add mascara ( here it's Maybelline Lash Stiletto )
8. Enjoy your natural eyes :)


Then for the dramatic eye close up :
Mini tutorial too! :
1. I started with the natural eye, to make an evolution from day to night look so.. We'll start from there!
2.Take the lid color from the quad and swipe that over the lid, but let the inner corner with the light Brow Bone color
3. Take the Crease color and put it on the outer half part of the lid and in the crease
4. Take the Outer Corner color and put it in the crease. Make sure it's smokey and dark. Take the same corner and put it on the 3/4 of the lower lash line
5. Add dramatic liner and do a wing, it looks better :) ( I used Buxom Lash Liner in leatherette ) and line your water line too !
6. Curl lashes and add mascara ( I used Rimmel The Max Volume Flash mascara ), and don't forget your lower lashes !


So yes! That's basically it! There's only two option on this post, but there is so many other option to try with this quad , I really recommend it!


Do you like it? I hope so ! Thanks for reading ladies!

Mariie~~

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment